Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easier method of posting links

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Easier method of posting links

    I didn't know this until I found it out by working on the NY Times crossword puzzle today. If you want to snag a URL, as you do when you want to post a link here, instead of highlighting it in the usual way you can get the whole URL highlighted by pressing F6 on your keyboard. I tried it out, and it works.

    Maybe everybody else has known this for years but I didn't.
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    #2
    Thanks Agate! I wonder how it works on my iPad. I go for days without turning my computer on. Don't know how I did without an iPad before I got this one.
    Virginia

    Comment

    Working...
    X