Where is Earth Mother 2 Angels? I don't think I've seen her post since 14 Feb.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Where is Earth Mother 2 Angels?
Collapse
X
-
((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~
Thank you so much for thinking of me. After Valentine's Day, I realized that I needed to take a break to focus on some issues I've neglected. I've been delving into deep emotional territory, praying, meditating, writing, and finding my path toward healing. Lots of processing and illumination.
I scheduled my booster for 3/3 next week. This is the catalyst for me to venture out finally into the world to accomplish greatly needed tasks. It is time for self-care and restructuring. I have a lengthy TO DO list, and I will take it one thing at a time. Whatever I complete will be satisfying to me, and I won't push myself beyond my limits.
John knows all about BT and my friends here. He has a list of people to contact, and two of them know to post here on BT.
I apologize for being absent for so long. I do read here every day and pray for all of you. I just lost track of time and didn't realize how long it had been since I had posted.
Thank you all for your friendship and support.
Love & Light,
❤️❤️❤️❤️
Rose
Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.
Comment
-
Good to see you, Rose. I just had my booster a week ago, remember, we don't have full protection for a couple weeks after inoculation, so don't rush out too quickly.
Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.
Per Mike Weins: "...the admin/mod team doesn't have to provide a forewarning/warning/mention about altering a members post. It doesn't matter if they fix a link, remove a link, fix a typo, or whatever...."
Comment
-
Rose, You have been through a lot and I understand your need to take a step back and take care of yourself. you are always so helpful to others here that I hope we can lift you up in prayer. I will be praying that you find the strength to do what you need to do. We will be here if you need anything.
Comment
-
((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~
Thank you so much jingle, agate, Chris, Virginia, SuzE-Q, and Snuggles. I truly appreciate your concern, understanding, support, prayers, hugs, and positive thoughts.
I will wait for 2 weeks after the booster before going out in public. Since many people will be maskless, I will continue to wear my mask. I expect to do that for the rest of my life. I've been fairly isolated from public contact since 2018, when I started using Instacart. Whether that has impacted my vulnerability is an unknown.
But, I do know that I have to move forward, and I want to take care of myself and tackle dozens of projects. I am tired of being surrounded by boxes of medical supplies and clothes removed from our closets during the renovation. They are constant reminders of my losses, and people in need will benefit from them. I want to get John's car registered in my name, insured, and then I want to start driving. I can't and don't want to depend upon John to transport me everywhere I need to go.
John is completely on board and very happy that I have reached this point. He has watched me struggle, and he has never prodded me. He has made suggestions, followed by "when you're ready."
I am excited and nervous about coming out of my cocoon. I reflect upon my life and remember how strong I must have been to do everything I did. I'm still that woman. I have to apply that same strength toward taking care of me now.
Please know that I continue to pray for all of you. May we all find our strength this year.
Love & Light,
❤️❤️❤️❤️
Rose
Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.
Comment
-
Rose, so glad you are remembering all the strength you have displayed for so long. It is still there. I think you will find the more you are able to get out safely the more you will enjoy it. Get out and find some of the things this big world has to offer. I think as you go about taking care of the things you need to do you will find just seeing and speaking to people will make you feel that you are still really a part of things.Virginia
Comment
-
If it helps any, I'm sure so many people who closeted themselves up for the past couple years are also feeling nervous about readjusting back into the big unknown world out there, myself included. You are in good company dipping your toes back into society. Baby steps, Rose. We support you along in your journey! What is the saying?
Always remember you are braver than you believe,
stronger than you seem,
smarter than you think,
and loved more than you know.
NEVER NEVER GIVE UP
Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.
Per Mike Weins: "...the admin/mod team doesn't have to provide a forewarning/warning/mention about altering a members post. It doesn't matter if they fix a link, remove a link, fix a typo, or whatever...."
Comment


Comment