Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy birthday, stillstANNding (March 29)!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Happy birthday, stillstANNding (March 29)!

    Unless I've made a mistake, stillstANNding's birthday is March 29. Of course there has to be chocolate!



    Last edited by agate; 03-29-2022, 09:41 PM.
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    #2
    Happy Birthday Ann. I hope you get to enjoy your day without too much stress.

    Comment


      #3
      ((((((HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANN!))))))

      I hope that you had a lovely day,
      And that all is well
      With your Mom and Mother-in-Law.
      May the year ahead be healthy
      Peaceful, and filled with Love.

      Love & Light,

      ❤️❤️❤️❤️

      Rose
      Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

      Comment


        #4
        Thank you! Gorgeous chocolates.

        I’m in a limo going from the Pittsburgh airport into town and out to my mom’s. I’m waving at Snuggles who lives somewhere out here.

        Mom is some better. The O2 was returned to day. She can now get up to the bathroom independently. That’s a big difference.

        I have had a good day with Peter. Linda, he gave me a $200 gift certificate to our local farm. It opened last Wednesday.

        And a friend sent me some seeds!

        Love to all,
        ANN

        There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

        Comment


          #5
          Good news about your mom, ANN! I'm so glad you received some welcome and appropriate birthday gifts--bon appetit!
          SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

          Comment


            #6
            HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANN!! So glad you had a good day with Peter.

            Good news about your Mom. I know it makes her feel better to be able to go to the bathroom on her own and you too.

            Enjoy your new money!!
            Virginia

            Comment

            Working...
            X