Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American academy of Neurology has a podcast….

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    American academy of Neurology has a podcast….

    Brain Life

    this is a podcast from the American Academy of Neurology…brain life. I copied the link but am hesitant to post it…anywhere you get podcasts will give it to you

    i copied this explanation from the site:
    Brain & LifeŽ from the American Academy of Neurology is an entertaining weekly podcast exploring the intersection of brain health and neurologic disease. Join neurologist co-hosts Dr. Daniel Correa and Dr. Audrey Nath in lively conversations with neurology experts, celebrity advocates, and people whose lives are affected by brain conditions. The podcast will educate and inspire people to maintain a healthy brain and a healthy you.
    Last edited by Lazarus; 04-01-2022, 10:48 AM.
    Linda~~~~

    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

    #2
    Cool. I always listen to podcasts while I fall asleep.

    Comment


      #3
      Thanks Linda, I have an app on my iphone, so I am sure I can get it.
      Virginia

      Comment


        #4
        Thank you, Linda!
        Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.

        Per Mike Weins: "...the admin/mod team doesn't have to provide a forewarning/warning/mention about altering a members post. It doesn't matter if they fix a link, remove a link, fix a typo, or whatever...."

        Comment

        Working...
        X