Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COVID-19 booster shots (Consumer Reports

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    COVID-19 booster shots (Consumer Reports

    This article from Consumer Reports (updated March 29, 2022), "Your Questions about COVID-19 Booster Shots, Answered," makes the current situation about as clear as can be, I think. Looks as if I'll be due for the second booster shot in early May.

    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    #2
    I got my 2nd Covid booster last week. I had to fill out some extra paperwork telling them that I was immunosuppressed due to taking Rituxan. I am 63. This was at a supermarket.

    I had tried to get it at CVS exactly 4 months after my first booster, but they insisted that I had to wait until 5 months. In hindsight, I should have insisted on speaking to the pharmacist.
    Last edited by Ikoiko; 04-05-2022, 10:09 AM.

    Comment


      #3
      I've been hearing that 4 months was the recommended interval between the first and second boosters but I've also heard a case being made for a longer interval than the recommended one between any of the COVID vaccine doses. However, there's so much misinformation floating around about COVID that everything you see or hear about it probably needs to be double-checked.
      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

      Comment

      Working...
      X