Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spring/Easter/Passover

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Spring/Easter/Passover

    It's time for winter to end even though some people are still seeing snow. Happy Passover/Happy Easter/ Happy Springtime!

    easter-passover-spring.jpg
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    #2
    How pretty Agate! Hope you are having a nice Easter Sunday.
    Virginia

    Comment


      #3
      Thank you, Virginia. Same to you--maybe getting together with some of the family today?

      Watch out for that Easter bunny.
      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

      Comment


        #4
        ((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

        Blessings to everyone celebrating today!

        Our weather is stunning today, and I'm sure many people are enjoying gatherings for the holidays.

        As we celebrate, let us all remember the people in Ukraine.

        Please Pray for Peace

        ☮️☮️☮️☮️

        Love & Light,

        ❤️❤️❤️❤️

        Rose
        Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

        Comment


          #5
          Rose, we need to remember Ukraine today and every day. It just doesn't seem to get any better.

          Agate, I didn't hear from any of my family today, but my husband's younger sister called from Georgia and we spent over two hours getting caught up, so that took care of my afternoon. It was good to hear from her and all about my in-laws there.

          I ate an Amy's frozen dinner (one of the bowls), and it was awful. I thought of the hungry and didn't want to throw it out, so I am going to have a snack now.

          I hope all of you had a good Easter Sunday!
          Virginia

          Comment


            #6
            Too bad your Sunday dinner was an inedible Amy's bowl. I've tried some Amy's bowls that I really detested too. There are only a couple of them that I like.

            I've often had the teriyaki bowl. It has tofu in it.

            SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

            Comment

            Working...
            X