Oh my. Yes, you could have had a bad fall!
That has been a concern of mine and I had real doubts about this but the indicator light is what sold me on it. I'm going to try to remember to notice that light daily and make sure it's always green.
I also had doubts about locating it on the side of a painted wooden cabinet but apparently that's OK. It's not in the shower. It's near the toilet.
My left-side weakness isn't getting any better and being able to hoist myself up from the toilet by hanging onto something is very helpful.
That has been a concern of mine and I had real doubts about this but the indicator light is what sold me on it. I'm going to try to remember to notice that light daily and make sure it's always green.
I also had doubts about locating it on the side of a painted wooden cabinet but apparently that's OK. It's not in the shower. It's near the toilet.
My left-side weakness isn't getting any better and being able to hoist myself up from the toilet by hanging onto something is very helpful.

Comment