Thank you Linda - late doesn't matter, it's just nice to hear.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Happy birthday, Virginia--July 16!
Collapse
X
-
Nice to see you back, Linda! I asked you a while back whether there are fewer farmer's markets now compared to previous years. Are you a vendor at only one farmer's market or do you go to more than one?
I was at one the other day, a great treat, and loved its Website because I could see what vendors were where before going there and could also find out what sorts of things each vendor was selling. I was able to map out an "itinerary" for this expedition and avoid just wandering around without knowing what I was getting into.SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.
Comment
-
Thanks Agate,
I am busy doing farm work as well as the 1 market a week I have been doing for 50 years. John does 2 markets a week….with a lot of help. He is quite frail and it is hard to get reliable help. This. Could be our last year although I suggested paring things down so much that we could handle things almost alone.
the Kesimpta is great. I am feeling better than I have in a very long time. I do not remember the mechanism for how Kesimpta works and I know the goal is to stop the progression but my body seems to like it.Linda~~~~
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..
Comment
-
That's such good news about Kesimpta! A drug that treats us well and doesn't kick back at us seems to be rare.
The markets I've been to have usually been so crowded that there are even lines at some of the vendors, and it's hard to see what's available because of the crowd of people thronging around. It must be quite stressful to be one of those vendors.
One place selling fruit drinks was offering free samples in tiny cups. Of course my grandson loved that but being only 4, he was in danger of just trying out the free samples indefinitely. I could see that the vendor was on her last legs at this point, and luckily he was persuaded to move on before she lost all patience with him.
People with dogs, people with small children, people riding special mobility devices, some wanting to haggle about prices or the condition of the items being sold--what an experience and a half this must be for any farmer's market vendor.Last edited by agate; 07-21-2022, 04:53 PM.SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.
Comment
-
National MS Society on Kesimpta:
Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.
Comment

Comment