Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

International Dog Day August 26

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    International Dog Day August 26

    I promised equal time for dogs, and now it's time to observe International Dog Day.

    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

    Countries celebrate by holding special parades where dogs dress up and march.
    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
    Last edited by agate; 08-26-2022, 10:27 AM.
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    #2
    Agate, I once had a friend who had a very small dog and that dog often changed clothes 2 or 3 times a day. It was a female and she strutted around and I was told she had her favorite outfits.

    I don't think Sam is the kind of lady who would care about doing that.
    Virginia

    Comment


      #3
      That sounds really unusual to me but I don't know much about dogs at all. Some of them may be clothes horses, though maybe that's not the right term....

      Maybe the dog was a Mexican hairless who missed having a coat?
      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

      Comment


        #4
        It was a real small terrier.
        Virginia

        Comment


          #5

          SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

          Comment

          Working...
          X