Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virtual Reality headset and what it can do for MSer's

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Virtual Reality headset and what it can do for MSer's

    So, the other day I put on a VR headset and WOW! it blew my mind. Instantly it transports to another world.

    Being in this world def distracts me from all my Neuro prioblems!

    If you have a chance to try this don't hesitate

    #2
    If reading a book doesn't transport you into another world for a while, a virtual reality headset should do the trick, all right!

    Somehow I kinda hope that people won't be using these while driving but I had that hope about cellphones and they're still using them while driving....

    If I wanted to put myself on a woodsy path with a waterfall nearby and wildflowers growing all around, could I do that easily with one of these VR headsets?
    Last edited by agate; 09-01-2022, 07:03 AM.
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    Comment


      #3
      Hi
      i saw a Facebook post of my sister wearing one of these headsets. She was at her daughter’s house and it was obvious she was experiencing something she saw but we did not see. I wondered if she was in a sword fight! I forgot to ask her what the activity was but it was something active!
      Linda~~~~

      Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

      Comment


        #4
        They are amazing. I bought one for my son a year and a half ago and I enjoy it just as much as he does. There is something to appeal to everyone. YOu don't have to be standing for many of the apps which is a plus and some of the games are a fantastic way to get exercise. There are even meditation apps that are beautiful.

        Comment


          #5
          It does look like a good way to do exercises, probably better than watching a program on TV.
          SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

          Comment


            #6
            Agate LOL, you can watch Netflix on them and probably a couple of other services. I haven't checked but did see Netflix advertised.

            Comment


              #7
              It's hard to keep up with so much rapidly advancing technology.

              I'm just getting used to Siri and GPS telling everybody what to do. They're old by now.

              SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Lazarus View Post
                Hi
                i saw a Facebook post of my sister wearing one of these headsets. She was at her daughter’s house and it was obvious she was experiencing something she saw but we did not see. I wondered if she was in a sword fight! I forgot to ask her what the activity was but it was something active!
                Probably she was in Beat Sabre

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by agate View Post
                  If reading a book doesn't transport you into another world for a while, a virtual reality headset should do the trick, all right!

                  Somehow I kinda hope that people won't be using these while driving but I had that hope about cellphones and they're still using them while driving....

                  If I wanted to put myself on a woodsy path with a waterfall nearby and wildflowers growing all around, could I do that easily with one of these VR headsets?
                  Yes you could put yourself in such a gorgeous places agate! Warning: Reality might seem dull for about 10 minutes after you take off the headset :)

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Sunshine 2 View Post

                    Yes you could put yourself in such a gorgeous places agate! Warning: Reality might seem dull for about 10 minutes after you take off the headset :)
                    --Or I might prefer not to leave the gorgeous places, and then I could just skip reality entirely....

                    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X