That's comforting to know, Virginia.
Snuggles may be returning from Michigan and about to go to a neuro appointment. Hope all is well there, Snuggles.
Ikoiko traveled for the holiday too. Hope the travel wasn't difficult and that you got back safely!
My next-door neighbor is away for a few days too--going to Baja for a break. She's in her 70s and still working full time as a caregiver/home helper. I have her keys and am getting her mail and looking after her apartment in case a plant needs some water. She'll be back on Wednesday and so any plants are probably going to be OK. I'm sure she'll be glad to be away from the cold rainy weather for a while.
Snuggles may be returning from Michigan and about to go to a neuro appointment. Hope all is well there, Snuggles.
Ikoiko traveled for the holiday too. Hope the travel wasn't difficult and that you got back safely!
My next-door neighbor is away for a few days too--going to Baja for a break. She's in her 70s and still working full time as a caregiver/home helper. I have her keys and am getting her mail and looking after her apartment in case a plant needs some water. She'll be back on Wednesday and so any plants are probably going to be OK. I'm sure she'll be glad to be away from the cold rainy weather for a while.




Comment