Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Belated Happy Birthday to Snuggles (December 14)!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Belated Happy Birthday to Snuggles (December 14)!

    My apologies to Snuggles! Your birthday was on the 14th and it went unnoticed here. Maybe it won't be too late to send you some good wishes? Why not have a whole week devoted to your birthday anyway?


    BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SNUGGLES!



    Last edited by agate; 12-19-2022, 07:10 AM.
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    #2
    Happy belated Birthday Snuggles. I hope your family gave you a big party with lots of presents.
    Virginia

    Comment


      #3
      And not just any old presents but presents you wanted and can use. Just in case there weren't enough presents, here are some.

      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

      Comment


        #4
        Thanks for the birthday wishes. I enjoyed my day. My hubby and I took a walk at the local mall and ate lunch out. Hubby volunteered to go get dinner but I was too full from lunch. He bought me a raspberry almond cake and I enjoyed every bite!

        Comment


          #5
          A raspberry almond cake sounds really tasty.

          Might as well celebrate on a birthday. Becoming a year older isn't a lot of fun after about the age of 18, is it? Glad you enjoyed the occasion, Snuggles!
          SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

          Comment


            #6
            Snuggles so glad you had a good birthday. That cake sounds really yummy!
            Virginia

            Comment

            Working...
            X