Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy birthday, Virginia (July 16)!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Happy birthday, Virginia (July 16)!

    Today is Virginia's birthday.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VIRGINIA!

    Hope you're celebrating the occasion--maybe with some cake?
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    #2

    Comment


      #3
      Thank you Agate and flatcap! It was a nice day - celebrated with family.
      Virginia

      Comment


        #4
        I'm so glad you could be among people and have your day observed in style. Having been born is a really big deal, after all, and we should celebrate the event.
        Last edited by agate; 07-16-2023, 10:41 PM. Reason: word change
        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Virginia View Post
          Thank you Agate and flatcap! It was a nice day - celebrated with family.
          You are most welcome, of course, but I do have a question.

          Are you forever 29, or is that just a rumor? If true, please let us know the secret. Every time I look in the mirror, I see hair falling off where it belongs and growing like weeds where it doesn't.

          Comment


            #6
            Happy Birthday Virginia

            Comment


              #7
              Happy Birthday, V! You share a birthday with some dear friends.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by flatcap View Post

                You are most welcome, of course, but I do have a question.

                Are you forever 29, or is that just a rumor? If true, please let us know the secret. Every time I look in the mirror, I see hair falling off where it belongs and growing like weeds where it doesn't.
                Actually Virginia has just turned 22.
                SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Happy Belated Birthday Virginia! I hope you had dinner out with your family and ate some delicious food!!!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Thank you Ikoiko, Linda and Snuggles! By the way Agate is right about my age

                    Snuggles, I had dinner out with my two brothers, their wives, my oldest niece and my youngest niece and their spouses, along with my youngest niece's two little boys ages 2 and 3 1/2 months. I received, cards, gift cards, flowers and you name it. My other two nieces and one of my nephews sent text. So, it has all been very nice. As the young people say "I am still feeling the love".
                    Virginia

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Quite a gathering there! Even the almost-new addition to the family!
                      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X