That photo is from WA state but there are fires in Oregon too--the air where I am so far hasn't been so bad but is much worse in other parts of the state.
Canada seems to be burning as well, I am sure quite a bit of smoke goes south to the US, I walked outside last night and the smoke of the from Quebec and Ontario was heavy, thank goodness for air cleaners
soul
Soul, even here in central N.C. we have received some of your smoke. Sometimes the air quality is good and sometimes you can actually see the haze from the fires in Canada. I have two good air purifiers in my house.
Cities seem to hold heat very long, and that might be because there aren't many shade trees in cities. But then there's the heat of the pavements. I just heard on a news program that if the air is in the 90s, the pavement could easily be 115'.
Dogs walking on that pavement are getting their paws scorched.
Climate change is real and it seems we're all going to be making some radical adjustments.
Cacti are dying in Phoenix. Cacti??? They're desert plants, meant to survive in extreme heat.
Yes Virginia, when the sky is looking orange, I can’t breath out there.Really agate Cacti are dying I love AZ I haven’t been down since I moved back to Canada I used to spend a month every spring down there and haven’t been back since 2002, I miss the sun Valley I still have the pics I used to do photography outside of Cave Creek so every once in a while I go through my AZ file and seeing those Cacti and California poppies in bloom
soul
Comment