Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Avatars (Profile images)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Avatars (Profile images)

    I found that my Profile photo (Avatar) was gone with the new version of Braintalk, and it looks as if everyone's Profile image is gone.

    It was fairly easy to get a new one. People having problems with that can always ask me and I just might be able to figure it out.
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    #2
    Good eye, Agate.

    Now, I have my old avatar back, too.

    Thanks.


    ETA: Your new one looks great! Who's in the photo with you?
    Last edited by flatcap; 03-29-2024, 01:26 AM.

    Comment


      #3
      That's the grandson but the photo was taken a couple of years ago. He's flexing his muscles.
      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

      Comment

      Working...
      X