Here we are in October already. There is talk of Hallowe'en and fall foliage.
What's been going on in your life? If you don't let us know what's happening with you, there will be nothing here.
I'm still catching up on tasks left undone all during these last several weeks, when I've had a lot of extra paperwork, all because this building still has no qualified manager. It's been nearly 10 months now.
This week I go to see the ENT doctor and the audiologist in connection with my hearing and the hearing aids. This happens about every 6 months. In a couple of weeks I'll go for that updated COVID vaccine everyone is being told to get.
That's what's happening here. I'm doing ever so much better these days, maybe because I stopped the Glatopa shots.
Now what about you?
What's been going on in your life? If you don't let us know what's happening with you, there will be nothing here.
I'm still catching up on tasks left undone all during these last several weeks, when I've had a lot of extra paperwork, all because this building still has no qualified manager. It's been nearly 10 months now.
This week I go to see the ENT doctor and the audiologist in connection with my hearing and the hearing aids. This happens about every 6 months. In a couple of weeks I'll go for that updated COVID vaccine everyone is being told to get.
That's what's happening here. I'm doing ever so much better these days, maybe because I stopped the Glatopa shots.
Now what about you?

Comment