Just to let people here know:
A while back I mentioned that another MS message board is about to close its doors, and there was some discussion about whether some of the people there might be needing another message board to hang out at. I have posted the URL to the BrainTalk MS forum on that board, which is scheduled to close in about 6 days. So far, the post is still there though I suspect that even at this late date, it might be removed.
Luring members away from one location to another is a definite no-no on message boards as we all know. But the circumstances here are unusual, and I'm hoping that maybe some new people will show up here.
A while back I mentioned that another MS message board is about to close its doors, and there was some discussion about whether some of the people there might be needing another message board to hang out at. I have posted the URL to the BrainTalk MS forum on that board, which is scheduled to close in about 6 days. So far, the post is still there though I suspect that even at this late date, it might be removed.
Luring members away from one location to another is a definite no-no on message boards as we all know. But the circumstances here are unusual, and I'm hoping that maybe some new people will show up here.
