Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Agate's Birthday!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    It's Agate's Birthday!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGATE! HOPE YOUR DAY WAS BRIGHT AND FUN!



    I would have posted earlier but my brother was here.
    Virginia

    #2
    Happy Birthday Agate -- wishing you the very best!!

    Comment


      #3
      Thank you both for the birthday greetings!

      It was really nice weather, and a neighbor gave me a hydrangea in a pot. I put it out on my patio and am hoping it will stay happy in its pot.

      I've had the entire week with no appointments to go to, and that has been like a vacation, a chance to catch up on things. And keep up with world developments just to see what else is falling apart.

      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

      Comment

      Working...
      X