Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Virginia (July 16)!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Virginia (July 16)!

    I'm really sorry I'm late in wishing you a happy birthday here, Virginia! I hope July 16 and every day after it will have been and will be good ones for you!
    IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO CELEBRATE!


    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    #2
    Virginia -- wishing you the best - be happy and healthy!!

    Comment


      #3
      Thank you to Agate and Jingle for the very nice and appreciated good wishes. I told family I would like for a little better weather before we go out to eat, so I think we have decided to wait until my middle brothers birthday in early August. I received beautiful flowers from my deceased brother's children and calls from all other family, a couple neighbors and one neighbor stopped in. I went to pharmacy and picked up some prescriptions then to Chick-fil-A and got a sandwich and bought myself a brownie. All in all it was a busy and nice day.

      Thank you!
      Virginia

      Comment

      Working...
      X