Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agate? Anyone hear from her?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Agate? Anyone hear from her?

    I wonder where Agate is. I think she hasn't posted here for 3 or 4 days!! Has anyone heard from her? I hope and pray she is well and we soon have her post.

    #2
    Hi, jingle!

    I've been looking in but have been busy in the last week trying to get some necessary paperwork together in a hurry. If you depend on benefits of various kinds you have to keep proving you're eligible for them, and I'm not the fastest person when it comes to tinkering with details and getting the right kind of copies of receipts.

    Thank you for asking! I had no idea you were still here!
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    Comment


      #3
      Thanks agate. So nice to know you're OK and still on this site!

      Comment


        #4
        Guess I'm one of a few placeholders here. We're still here in case someone new comes along or a member wants to check in.

        You're not the only one who pops up occasionally, jingle, believe it or not.

        How have you been doing? Hope life has been treating you well.
        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

        Comment


          #5
          Hi agate. I check in quite frequently hoping certain people keep coming and talking. I'm old - 82 now - but doing OK. A local medical outfit calls me in every 6 months to check and do MRIs. I rent a great ground level apartment with a garage. It's made for old people and very easy to live in. To keep myself "busy" (lol lol) I bake a LOT of cookies and read.

          Comment


            #6
            Hmm, what happens to the cookies? When you say you bake lots of them, I was picturing you packaging them and sending them out to customers. But if I still did any baking, I could understand baking lots of cookies, then freezing them and eating them all myself over a period of time.

            I once had a neighbor who must have loved baking cookies because she often offered her home-baked cookies to the children in the building who played in the courtyard. The cookies probably went fast.
            SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

            Comment


              #7
              I bake an enormous amount of cookies and carry them all over. The local police get lots. Many other places, other people, get some. Today, after church, I took a batch to a friend who is in a nursing home for physical therapy after radical surgery on her foot! I have a big upright freezer that I keep packed with different kinds so I'm always ready.

              Comment


                #8
                Back when I baked cookies fairly often and sent them in tins to my kids, I noticed how well most of them kept in the freezer. What are your favorite types of cookies to make?
                SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                Comment


                  #9
                  My favorite is Snickerdoodles and it's the most popular. Regular chocolate chips are the second most asked for. A butterscotch pecan is a great cookie. I have a batch of banana cookie dough - a new recipe for me - resting in the 'fridge. I'll bake it this morning. I love trying a new recipe.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    I'm fond of snickerdoodles and chocolate chip too--used to make them very often. I'm sure your efforts are greatly appreciated! Not everyone can turn out an edible cookie, and even those who might be able to often don't want to go to the trouble.
                    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X