Here is the original message Sunshine 2 (BBS1951) always used to start this monthly thread:
Better late than never--here it is the 5th of the month already, and I'd like to say I've been so busy exercising that the time has flown by but in reality I'm just slow.
The world has been waiting for my September average step count. So here at long last it is: 1,039 steps/day (based on 26 days)
Not a stellar record but I did have 2 falls in September. Of course those falls might not have happened if I'd been walking more.
Others here will chime in about what kind of exertions or even exercise you've been doing, I hope.
MS creates some real challenges to keep on moving. It helps to inspire each other on how to find ways to move.
Did you stretch in your bed, swing your arms, roll side to side today? Or perhaps you did housework? Or exercised in a pool? Tracked your count of steps? Chased your cat around the home? Pushed the wheelchair wheels with your arms at the store? Post them here and we can support and egg each other on.
REMEMBER: This is a keep on moving thread, not keep on exercising! Any moving is important it doesn't have to be exercise! Even Science proves that.
Did you stretch in your bed, swing your arms, roll side to side today? Or perhaps you did housework? Or exercised in a pool? Tracked your count of steps? Chased your cat around the home? Pushed the wheelchair wheels with your arms at the store? Post them here and we can support and egg each other on.
REMEMBER: This is a keep on moving thread, not keep on exercising! Any moving is important it doesn't have to be exercise! Even Science proves that.
The world has been waiting for my September average step count. So here at long last it is: 1,039 steps/day (based on 26 days)
Not a stellar record but I did have 2 falls in September. Of course those falls might not have happened if I'd been walking more.
Others here will chime in about what kind of exertions or even exercise you've been doing, I hope.
