Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT March Chit Chat

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Originally posted by nuthatch View Post
    The cats show their appreciation by bringing home the gophers and mice they catch . . . yummy little offerings!
    They can be so generous!


    Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

    Comment


      #47
      Still enjoying our vacation. The weather is still great for this time of the year. And compared to home it is tee shirt weather. The grandkids went swimming in the ocean while the weather is nice it is still WAY too cold and they didn't last too long in the water. They didn't want to admit it but were glad to get inside.

      We even took our 2 dogs along this year. They are scared of the water. I got a call from the loan folks and something popped up on my credit. Several bills for small amounts I was just going to pay them (less than $50) loan lady said take an hour and look into them. They were all bogus the companies apologized and will remove them. I wonder how many people just pay them rather than argue. Say $50 was an average and they dinged 100 people a day that is a big amount of money that many people will not miss. Not that I have more than 3 nickles to rub together at one time but since I need the home loan I would have gladly paid that just to make it go away.

      Kinda over did some tourist stuff and my legs are rubbery and back hurts so might just look out the window and watch the waves today. Or rather go shopping with my wife and sit in the car and people watch. Yeah sounds creepy to me too. Better find a bench to sit on instead.

      Comment


        #48
        I hope everyone has been enjoying a happy Easter, Passover, Springtime!

        The weather has turned warm and sunny, for a change, though the usual rain will resume tomorrow. All of this sunshine makes a person think about plants.

        My vacuum cleaner broke, and repairing it would have cost as much as a new vacuum. So a new vacuum it is, and I'm very happy with it. It has a dust cup that is easy to remove, for a wonder, and a nice flexible hose that reaches pretty well.

        It does weigh 16 lbs., which is more than I can lift, but it has two handles--so with two hands I can manage it if I have to.

        Luckily I'll be taking part in a study soon that will help to pay for this.

        Taking part in studies is a neat way to make a few dollars now and then. I'll be in any study as long as I don't have to take some medicine I wouldn't ordinarily take.
        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

        Comment

        Working...
        X