had alot going on. For me doing ok. I have two grandsons now, oldest will be 6 in May and the new one will turn one in a couple of weeks : )
Can't wait to catch up with everyone.
Dxed MS in 2004, spinal problems, anxiety and depression.
Taking Low Dose Naltrexone.
Nice to see you again. Grandchildren are fun, I think. Makes we wish we had had kids!
Johnand I are still farming and right now the greenhouses are full of little green plants that. Will be ready for spring sales. Lavender Provence and rosemary and tomato plants and fig trees.....all bursting to show off for us.
We have a new perennial called the "chocolate flower" sometimes called the "chocolate daisy". It has a fragrance like milk chocolate which is most prominent in the morning. Safe to minus 15 degrees. Neat!
Anyway, stop in again and tell us what you are up to.
Linda~~~~
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..
Linda the choclate daisy sounds wonderful, wish I had a green thumb.
Abby, Ann and agate thanks for the welcome back : )
My daughter called the other night and said the my oldest grandson had a terrible sounding cough, to me on the phone it sounded croupy so the
next day we brought both kids to the dr. She's checking Nicky and listening to his lungs and she said he has pneumonia, I had to ask what? Could see the concern on my dauthters face. Dr ordered antiobiotics and said just to keep an eye on him and bring him back in two weeks. She listened to the babys lungs and he is ok.
As for my MS doing ok, not great but ok. Find I get tired much more so lately by 1pm am totally drained. One good thing is the neuro who I saw last year and got upset that I wouldnt go into a clinical trial, well he did prescribe my LDN and said I was worsening. well I saw him a few months ago and he said I made a liar out of him lol because I was better than he expected.
i babysit the baby twice a week and pick up Nicky at school. Unless I'm not feeling better. They have such amazing energy, oh to be young again.
Is it just me or does time pass so quickly now, everyone in a rush and hard to enjoy much lately so much stress.
Dxed MS in 2004, spinal problems, anxiety and depression.
Taking Low Dose Naltrexone.
Hope your grandson will recover fast. It sounds as if you have energy to cope with the grandkids, and I'm sure your daughter is glad to have you available to call on.
And you're right, I think. Everyone is in a big rush. I think it would be nice if they slowed down but realize that's not likely to happen.
Comment