Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Board

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Board



    Doesn't our board look happy?? Thanks Mike and Dave!!
    Last edited by Virginia; 12-19-2013, 07:25 AM.
    Virginia

    #2
    I think me wearing my SpongeBob thong is making folks happy. I'll keep it up....the thong that is.
    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

    Albert Einstein

    Comment


      #3
      Oh Howie my eyes!, my eyes!!! I am not even sure I can get the image out of my minds eye!!

      P.S. the board does look neat.

      Comment


        #4
        If Gary would put on a thong, he and Howie could be our cabana boys!


        Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

        Comment


          #5
          Yeah Guys, indulge us with those buns of steel..
          Love, Sally


          "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






          Comment


            #6
            Being a cabana boy in a thong sounds fun. I've been practicing, watch this.....another drink ladies? Oh, I think someone dropped their little drink umbrella on the ground. Here, let me pick it up....
            "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

            Albert Einstein

            Comment


              #7
              Mike and Dave went over the top.
              Thank you gentlemen, I need it.

              Howie UR out of control.

              Comment


                #8
                You mean little ol' me???
                "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                Albert Einstein

                Comment


                  #9
                  yes howie - little ol' you!!! But i guess the idea of you as a cabana boy in thongs is worth you being out of control.
                  Virginia

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Howie reaches for a notepad and pen. "Another convert" he writes.
                    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                    Albert Einstein

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Here, Howie, put these on!

                      cabana.jpg


                      Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

                      Comment


                        #12
                        That looks like a little too much fabric, butt the name looks really good.
                        "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                        Albert Einstein

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X