Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT Oh Sally?!?!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    OT Oh Sally?!?!

    A little bird told me that Our Miss Sally has had a rough go of it lately. And kinda took a header. She could use some cheering up.

    #2
    Took a header???? Not another fall?

    This shouldn't be happening. Ways of cheering Sally up? Some crocuses, maybe?
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    Comment


      #3
      Bummer, Sally.
      I would have saved tonights' free pharma chocolate-chocolate cake for you.

      May the spirit of spring soothe whatever the heck is going on.

      Hugs to you, the youngest member of the forum.
      Even younger than Howie.

      Comment


        #4
        I know you're head over heels about me, but not literally. Take care of you. We really miss you if you're not here. And Renee...oh, I'll address that problem later.
        "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

        Albert Einstein

        Comment


          #5
          Thanks Gary and all. My Turny car seat attacked me last Monday and
          I am still aching but am getting better each day. Just a painful strained
          muscle, taking it's time to heal. UGH!!! I'll be fine, with God's help and
          your good thoughts.
          Love, Sally


          "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






          Comment


            #6
            Glad to hear your doing ok Sally

            Comment


              #7
              Ouch...slow healing...

              It may be slow but we all hope the healing will be solid and sustained.
              Good luck ..
              Linda~~~~

              Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

              Comment


                #8
                Woke up this morning and could stand on both feet/legs without screaming.
                Feeling much better and thanks for your kind thoughts and prayers. They
                worked!!!!
                Last edited by SalpalSally; 04-03-2014, 08:39 AM.
                Love, Sally


                "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






                Comment


                  #9
                  Yay for legs and feet! It's always so nice when they work for us!
                  SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Amen. I made a great pedestrian.

                    Watched a silly Brit comedy tonight, Johnny English, a take-off on Bond films.
                    Hero is more Inspector Clousseau than 007.

                    Marvelously silly spy hero in a wheelchair chase.
                    Lovely, a pistol installed in armrest.
                    I'd take a hot pink water pistol.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I love that Renee - chuckle - I made a great pedestrian too!!
                      Love, Sally


                      "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






                      Comment


                        #12
                        Pain has returned with a vengeous !! Aleve seems to be helping somewhat,
                        while I keep moving/PT thru the pain. Please go away!!! Giving the one
                        finger salute here!!
                        Love, Sally


                        "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






                        Comment


                          #13
                          GO AWAY, Sally's pain!

                          You're doing PT anyway? Is that what's recommended?

                          Every time I've had PT, they've told me to stop any exercise that causes pain. But maybe the PT is helping the pain to go away?
                          SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X