Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problems

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Problems

    Well I spent a week in the hospital in Aug. They let me get bed soures 5 spots to be exact Thewn I wound up breaking my Left ankel have to keep it cast for 6-8 weeks sigh I cant walk at all My huasband haas o put me on the rolater to take me to different rooms in the house and to the study to wok.r

    #2
    loriconn, what a crying shame! Bedsores just shouldn't happen. Hope you can avoid that hospital in the future.

    It sounds as if you might have broken your ankle in the hospital too???

    Sending good vibes your way. It's too bad that broken bones are so often part of the MS "scene." Have you tried crutches at all?

    Some people, like me, don't find them easy to use. Others seem to adapt to them with few problems.
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    Comment


      #3
      I think I am understanding the last thread better: you have a dropped foot and broke the ankleon that foot. So sorry for you really bad treatment in the hospital- skin care is very important.

      Also sorry for your pain and having to be more dependent for a while, Lori.

      Love & Chocolate,
      ANN
      There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

      Comment


        #4
        Five bed sores... unforgivable!

        Let me find you a wolverine-like lawyer.

        Comment


          #5
          You poor sweet thing. Are you sure you were in a hospital? Sheesh, it would make a nice prison.

          Sending healing hugs....be better soon.
          Love, Sally


          "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






          Comment


            #6
            Lori, I hope you heal the bedsores fast and the ankle gets better than new. Can you rent or borrow a wheelchair so you can get around by yourself? It is hard waiting to be pushed in the seat of a rollator. When I relapsed I used a wheelchair to get around or a scooter. So sorry you got those nasty sores. They are hard to get rid of. Take care of them. I hope you feel better soon my dear. {{{hugs}}}
            Lady


            May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

            Comment

            Working...
            X