Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chewing is tiring

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Chewing is tiring

    How strange. Past few days, if I chew for more than a moment, the jaw muscles tire. Like eating a whole pear. For the love of Mike! What a demoralizing symptom . You too?

    #2
    Yes it is. You ought to try it with 9 bottom front teeth...LOL!
    Love, Sally


    "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






    Comment


      #3
      Sally, I have you beat! I only have 8!
      "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

      Albert Einstein

      Comment


        #4
        Funny I get the same feeling and it is usually followed by a muscle spasms in the jaw.

        You guys are newbies I have 4 on the bottom and 3 on the top, the rest are made of wood.

        Comment

        Working...
        X