Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's vote on it

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Let's vote on it

    1. Have only one check-in post each month.

    2. Split the check-in post into two about mid month.
    6
    Have one check-in each month
    100.00%
    6
    Have two check-ins split mid month
    0.00%
    0
    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

    Albert Einstein

    #2
    This is about as silly as the big bruh ha ha as whether or not we should have OT threads. Some one email me when this is finally settled. I know the answer to that is don't post and certainly don't read this web site so that is exactly what I am going to do.

    Comment


      #3
      Aw be a sport Gar.
      Love, Sally


      "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






      Comment


        #4
        I guess it's too hard for him to just ignore it. No drama there. Oh well.


        Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

        Comment

        Working...
        X