Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freaky Friday

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Freaky Friday

    And it's not just Friday, but Friday the 13th! Get out your four leaf clover, and rabbits foot, and anything you have that can ward off bad luck! Be careful!!! Wait, I have a black cat!!! I'm doomed!
    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

    Albert Einstein

    #2
    Poor ol Howie is paraskevidekatriaphobic! Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...


    Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

    Comment


      #3
      What language is that, Irish?
      "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

      Albert Einstein

      Comment


        #4
        Here's some German for ya: Howie ist ein Knallkopf!


        Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

        Comment


          #5
          Oh yeah, well double Knallkopf on you!!!
          "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

          Albert Einstein

          Comment


            #6

            There's nothing bad luck about black cats! Look at that sweet face!

            Comment


              #7
              Howie: Es macht nicht! Alles gut, nicht wahr?

              And I have 3 black cats around the farm.

              Comment


                #8
                Only God could make that face, Joan, so it can't be evil.
                Last edited by SalpalSally; 02-14-2015, 08:33 AM.
                Love, Sally


                "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






                Comment


                  #9
                  I have one of those.
                  He is a very gentle affectionate creature.

                  I was born on the13th of a month so we are sympatico.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    A useless fact.

                    There will be three Friday the 13ths this year. Renee, things are looking up for you!!!
                    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                    Albert Einstein

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by renee View Post
                      I have one of those.
                      He is a very gentle affectionate creature.

                      I was born on the13th of a month so we are sympatico.
                      --She's not saying what month that is, I notice. "Inquiring minds..."
                      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        It's not like we are asking her age!
                        "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                        Albert Einstein

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Renee is the same age as all of us....29!! I have to admit though,
                          that I've moved on up to 39, now.
                          Love, Sally


                          "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by SalpalSally View Post
                            I have to admit though, that I've moved on up to 39, now.
                            I'll even settle for 40!


                            Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

                            Comment


                              #15
                              I'm only 29 YO here. I'm not too proud to stretch the truth now and then!
                              Last edited by Howie; 02-17-2015, 10:14 AM.
                              "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                              Albert Einstein

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X