Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freaky Friday

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    That's your mental age you're stretching the truth on, right Howie? You meant an age much younger than 29 I'm sure.


    Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

    Comment


      #17
      Whoooooooooo lives with a mental age under 14?
      SpongeBob Howie!!!!
      "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

      Albert Einstein

      Comment


        #18
        You're gonna freeze Howie.

        Love, Sally


        "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






        Comment


          #19
          Dudes and dudettes, I broke the big 60 last september-
          ONE third of Howie's bio age and 3-4 times Howie's age of emotional development.

          SORRY HOWIE, I HAD TO SAY THAT.

          Your turn to toss me a slur.

          Living long and well is sweet revenge!
          Last edited by renee; 02-18-2015, 08:32 PM. Reason: reason for editing

          Comment


            #20
            Sniff....it only hurt for a little while...sniff!

            How's this for a slur...we are almost the same age! Take THAT!
            Last edited by Howie; 02-18-2015, 05:18 AM.
            "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

            Albert Einstein

            Comment


              #21
              Bazinga! Howie.

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by renee View Post
                Dudes and dudettes, I broke the big 60 last september-
                ONE third of Howie's age bio age and 3-4 times Howie's age of emotional development.

                SORRY HOWIE, I HAD TO SAY THAT.

                Your turn to toss me a slur.

                Living long and well is sweet revenge!
                My little sister!!!!
                Love, Sally


                "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






                Comment


                  #23
                  I have no idea what this thread is about!

                  BTW, anyone have a snow snorkel?
                  ANN
                  There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

                  Comment


                    #24
                    I think this is really Howie, but maybe he could loan you his snorkel!

                    Comment


                      #25
                      LOL!!! And I'm not even wearing a thong!
                      "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                      Albert Einstein

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Of course you are, it just "went deep"! I would never post a nude!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X