Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    My Valentines - Chris - Julie - John - - My Kids.
    Love, Sally


    "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost







    #2
    Kids? They look pretty grown up to me! I hope you, and everyone had a great day!
    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

    Albert Einstein

    Comment


      #3
      Yep. They'll always be babies to me.
      Love, Sally


      "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






      Comment


        #4
        Nice looking babies, Sal!
        Happy Valentines Day!
        Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
        Attached Files

        Comment


          #5
          I'm watching Bridges of Madison County. Can someone spare a hankie?
          "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

          Albert Einstein

          Comment


            #6
            Poor sensitive dude.
            Sorry, the hankies are in the car.

            Sal, you got you have a trio of happy, good-looking grownup kids.
            Yup, they are always your babies.
            You are a mama.

            I spent the day sleeping and boycotting the frigid weather.
            What the hey- I was in Florida two weeks ago and know there will
            be a cutoff for the winters obstacles.

            Sig Ex stopped by and brought me a box of Baci, those wonderful italian
            dark chocolates with ground hazelnuts with love notes in them…hehe.
            I left him 14 years ago but we have long history and an enduring care for each other.

            Now if we could just find ourselves romantic interests without the
            ego nonsense.
            I have suggested we see if we could establish a previous domestic
            partnership after the fact so that- barring future marriage- one of us could benefit
            by receiving the others better SS benefits.

            I don't think it is likely to be possible but you never know.
            Watching out for my valentine non valentine.
            These things are odd.

            Comment


              #7
              :) Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you all have a good one. Jeanie :)

              Comment

              Working...
              X