Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hump Day Laugh

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Hump Day Laugh

    This is the funniest cat video, I think I've ever seen.
    Enjoy:
    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
    Love, Sally


    "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost







    #2
    I guess that's why you never see a cat on a leash! Thanks Sally!
    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

    Albert Einstein

    Comment


      #3
      Cats certainly aren't dumb!


      Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

      Comment


        #4
        You're right about that. Mine talked me into walking around on a leash to show them how it's done! I wondered why they were laughing at me. Darn cats!
        "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

        Albert Einstein

        Comment


          #5
          Outsmarted again, Howie?


          Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

          Comment


            #6
            Considering it's two against one, I do alright!!!
            "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

            Albert Einstein

            Comment


              #7
              Way to go! I was seriously concerned about that cat until the end of the video. I thought it might have a neurological disorder!

              Just doesn't care for the leash idea.
              SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

              Comment


                #8
                Hilarious!

                I was worried too!
                Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.

                Per Mike Weins: "...the admin/mod team doesn't have to provide a forewarning/warning/mention about altering a members post. It doesn't matter if they fix a link, remove a link, fix a typo, or whatever...."

                Comment

                Working...
                X