Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Annual Medical.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    My Annual Medical.

    Yes my annual excursion out into the cruel world.

    I don't have a great track record for this trip, so I was very anxious, apprehensive
    and downright Skeered!! DD n I prepared ahead and had everything in working
    order - scooter, van lift, van and me. Even took the manual WC, just in case
    the scooter ran out of gas..lol.

    And....My Doc is retiring young to go sailing around the world., so I saw a new
    Doc today. He's youngish - 40something - Dr Buck ( I so had to keep myself
    from calling him Uncle Buck.). The exam went fine. I'm healthy as a horse
    except for MS (thank you Lord).

    I'm happy to be all tucked in now at home, with all my amenities...lol and no
    one to nag me.

    Thanks for listening/reading and we will meet again next year, about this time.
    Last edited by SalpalSally; 03-17-2015, 10:40 AM.
    Love, Sally


    "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost







    #2
    Glad you are home safe, Sally.

    You earned your chocolate!
    ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

    Comment


      #3
      I would hate to really figure it out but it could be that the majority of my time outside my house has been to go to a doctor.
      Makes me sad.
      Linda~~~~

      Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

      Comment


        #4
        The dump, the ATM, the grocery store, that's my only outside contact. Glad everything went well Sally!
        "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

        Albert Einstein

        Comment


          #5
          Doc called today, with results of blood tests and said "see you next year".
          At my age, that's great news..lol
          Love, Sally


          "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






          Comment

          Working...
          X