Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT Happy St Patrick's Day.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    OT Happy St Patrick's Day.

    Love, Sally


    "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost







    #2
    St. Patrick had a whole day named after him. I'm just green with envy!
    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

    Albert Einstein

    Comment


      #3
      :) Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! My Father was born on St. Patrick's Day. He always wore green to work or at home on that day. He would be 99 today but died at 68. He shot himself and my yongest brother Mike and they both died in 1984. Only 3 of us 8 kids are left of our whole family. I miss them all. My Mother's birthday was 3/19 and mine is 3/22. We used to celebrate on my Mother's for all 3 of us. Jeanie :)

      Comment


        #4
        I stay at home at home on St Patricks Day because kelly green
        looks bad on me and too much green attracts maleficent
        creatures!

        St. Pat was a good welshman, there were no snakes in Ireland
        but plenty of brewed beverages.

        I celebrate St. Bacchus Day whenever I want.

        Comment

        Working...
        X