Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LDN (low dose naltrexone) How Does It Work?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    LDN (low dose naltrexone) How Does It Work?

    Watch the video on this site to understand how LDN works!!!

    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
    Love, Sally


    "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost







    #2
    Hi Sally,

    I watched the video and I also read some of the comments by people on LDN. I am not a candidate for LDN because I am on an interferon - at least that is what I was told many years ago. I was directed to a pharmacy by someone on this board and I called and spoke with them. They said people on Copaxone may take it but not people on interferon.

    Thanks for posting.:)
    Virginia
    Virginia

    Comment


      #3
      :) Found this article on LDN posted on another website:

      Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

      Jeanie :)

      Comment


        #4
        Thanks so much, Jeannie for posting this informative news!!
        Love, Sally


        "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






        Comment


          #5
          I know LDN helps a lot of people but it did absolutely nothing for me.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by JTwin View Post
            I know LDN helps a lot of people but it did absolutely nothing for me.
            I'm sorry it didn't work for you, JT.
            Love, Sally


            "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






            Comment


              #7
              LDN

              Its a very interesting subject. Big pharma ( cosnpiracy mode -on) dont like cheap therapies like LDN becuase its only about $20 a month.

              Regulate your immune system by endorphins modulation. Its real science, not snake oil this time.

              Its held back bty big pharma without a doubt , they dont want to hear about it. I can get it prescribed , privately here in the Uk , but alas i'm on IFN beta just now.
              Graham
              RRMS Diag. Dec 08 - 4yrs 9mnths after first relapse
              11 lesions to date. IFnBeta Jan 09.

              Comment


                #8
                I wonder if LDN has been used ever to treat myeloproliferative syndromes. I have two of them, Polycythemia Vera (in which I had too many red cells and platelets manufactured by the bone marrow, caused by a mutation) and Monoclonal Gammopathy. I have not been able to tolerate Chemo. My iron and ferritin is very low due to having phlebotomies. my only treatment option offered now would be Radioactive Phosphorus to knock out some of my platelets, which are over a million, which might case a stroke. I have been controlling with aspirin and other blood thinners and diet. I looked up the source which Sally listed and did not find any use of LDN for these diseases, but I see a wide variety of diseases there.

                Comment

                Working...
                X