Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thrush?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Thrush?

    Anyone ever have oral thrush? I seem to have developed this according to my wife after all the high powered antibiotics and steroids it was almost inevitable.

    Never had it before and it is creeping down my throat, well creeping isn't the right word more like FLYING down my throat. So much for going 2 whole weeks without going to the Dr. Grrrrrrrrrr!

    #2
    Gary, sorry you have thrush. Pooh. It isn't fair. You deserve a break today.

    63 and rainy. Oh my.
    ANN
    Last edited by stillstANNding; 09-09-2011, 11:19 AM. Reason: wrong thread
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

    Comment


      #3
      I had thrush once from the anti biotic Macridid. Yuck, gag, ouch. It went away when I stopped the AB. Awful carp, hope it goes away soon.
      Love, Sally


      "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






      Comment


        #4
        Arruuuuugh this is miserable!!!! Went to the Dr and the NP got all her stuff together to look in my mouth I opened my mouth she glanced in and said "Oh there is no reason to poke around or take a swab you have it BAD!" It is in my throat and nose, the outside corners of my mouth and all over my tonsils.

        The nice thing is the first line of treatment is a single pill. I took it as soon as I went to the pharmacy and in about 5 hours it seems to already be working all most all the burning is gone.

        The one pill thing is really amazing. But then t does not take much to fascinate me. Just hang a shiny wind chime in the yard and I will be happy for hours.

        Comment


          #5
          YEAAA, Gar, glad your pill worked. Hanging a wind chime in your yard.
          Love, Sally


          "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






          Comment


            #6
            Enjoy yourself!


            Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

            Comment


              #7
              LOL!! Good one Vicky..
              Love, Sally


              "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






              Comment


                #8
                I had it one time from antibiotics. It was a long time ago and there was no-one pill does it all- back then. I remember that they Doctor gave me something that I had to swish around in my mouth and throat for days. It took quite awhile to get rid of it. Very unpleasant.

                Glad you are getting better from it.

                Virginia
                Virginia

                Comment

                Working...
                X