Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Virginia!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Happy Birthday Virginia!

    :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIRGINIA! I hope you have agreat birthday. I am not tech savy enough to add balloons or a cake. Have a fun day. Jeanie :)

    #2

    So it IS your birthday, Virginia! While I was still wondering about it, Jeanie already knew!


    Hope your birthday is the best so far!
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    Comment


      #3
      Happy Birthday !!!!
      " Don't outsmart your common sense"

      Peg

      Comment


        #4
        Enjoy your day!!!
        "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

        Albert Einstein

        Comment


          #5
          Have a great day! <insert cool graphic here>

          Comment


            #6
            Thanks to all of you! I am just going to the grocery store and the drugstore and that's about it for today. Will go out to dinner tomorrow night.

            Yes, Agate, today really is my birthday!!!!

            A neighbor came over this morning and brought a card and a bottle of wine for me to have later.
            Virginia

            Comment


              #7
              Happy birthday Virginia!

              Enjoy your special day chillaxing...my favorite way too!
              Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.

              Per Mike Weins: "...the admin/mod team doesn't have to provide a forewarning/warning/mention about altering a members post. It doesn't matter if they fix a link, remove a link, fix a typo, or whatever...."

              Comment


                #8
                A Very Happy Birthday, Virgina!

                There is chocolate to go with that wine!
                ANN
                There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

                Comment


                  #9
                  If you were here you'd get a hug and a song. blessings heaped upon you today!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Wishing you a wonderful birthday, Virginia!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I ate the chocolate from Ann. It was great.

                      Cherie, wish I could be there - a hug would be great and also a song.

                      Nuthatch, that is the most content looking cat I have seen in a long time. I wonder what was in that delicious looking cake - maybe a little catnip??

                      Thank you all so much. You have made my day.
                      Virginia

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Happy Birthday plus one, Virginia. How was that wine…grin.

                        Have a great evening out with friends and a good, normal year with
                        only Happy Surprises!

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Happy birthday, Virginia.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X