Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

King Cat

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    King Cat

    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
    Last edited by Howie; 01-19-2016, 11:56 AM.
    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

    Albert Einstein

    #2
    Ni-i-i-ce kitty!


    Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

    Comment


      #3
      Hello,
      I tried to copy and paste pictures of husband's Maine Coon cat....but nothing came through. John's cat is huge and also incredibly gentle. I have lots of wonderful pictures of Mr. muffin playing with my dogs. He is bigger than all of them!

      Thanks for the post.
      Linda~~~~

      Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

      Comment


        #4
        You would want to stay on his good side!
        "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

        Albert Einstein

        Comment


          #5
          Butter him up with lots of treats!
          SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

          Comment


            #6
            Linda, I always wanted a Maine Coon, they are such beautiful cats. But I'm too old now. I wouldn't want my cat to outlive me. No one could love them and spoil them like I do. My two I have now will be my last.
            Last edited by Howie; 01-20-2016, 05:40 AM.
            "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

            Albert Einstein

            Comment


              #7
              That guy is a handsome fellow! Howie, too.

              ANN
              There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

              Comment


                #8
                Aw shucks!!! (he says, kicking at the ground)
                "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                Albert Einstein

                Comment


                  #9
                  I'm with Howie... if I were ever to have bought a cat (and not taken in strays or shelter cats), it would have been a Maine coon. They're generally loving, gentle critters...but big! Great story.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    You never know, Howie.
                    Pets make life better and if you couldn't take care of a kitty, line up a cat lover you trust to take over.

                    I was the fortunate guardian of a middle aged cat for the last nine years of his life.
                    I miss him but will go to a shelter and pick out a death row inmate in the next two months
                    and we'll live happily ever after.

                    Oh look Howie! Big enough for you and the cats, and loud enough for EVERYBODY. 8>)

                    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
                    Last edited by renee; 01-22-2016, 03:14 AM.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I don't know how I missed this thread!

                      Big kitty-cat that's for sure. Until I had MS I never spent much time with the cats. They were just there. Now of course I see they have different personalities and are NOT all the same.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Beautiful Kitty!
                        Virginia

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X