Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SALLY (January 26)!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SALLY (January 26)!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SALLY!
    Last edited by agate; 01-26-2016, 06:25 PM.
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    #2
    Happy Birthday Sally !!!
    " Don't outsmart your common sense"

    Peg

    Comment


      #3
      Happy Birthday my dear friend. I wish nothing but the best in this upcoming year.


      All my love to you.
      The early bird catches the worms~~~~~that means, I wake up early and have worms. lol

      That's my son's words of wisdom to me! ! lol

      Comment


        #4
        Happy Day....when all is said and done, LIFE IS PRETTY GOOD!

        The simplest things give so many gifts. Of course, you knew that already. It is what makes you so special.
        Linda~~~~

        Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

        Comment


          #5
          Happy birthday, Sally! You've had a tough year; I wish the best for you in 2016.

          Comment


            #6
            Let's see, that would make me sweet 16' right?.....LOL!

            Tanks everybody! Smoochhhhhh!
            Love, Sally


            "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






            Comment


              #7
              Happy Birthday, Sally

              Comment


                #8
                A very Happy Birthday, Sally!

                ANN
                There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

                Comment


                  #9
                  You can stand another wish can't you?

                  Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...


                  Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Happy Birthday Sally. I hope you have a good one!! <insert cool Birthday graphic here>.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Happy Birthday Sally!! Maybe you better make that 21, so you will be old enough to do anything you want. Better watch the hunks where you are. At least I hope there are some.
                      Virginia

                      Comment


                        #12
                        :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY SALLY! I hope you are having a good birthday. With love, Jeanie :)

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Happy Birthday!
                          Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
                          My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Well I'm giving you 22 spankings, no matter what you claim!

                            Happy Birthday Sally!!!
                            Last edited by Howie; 01-26-2016, 02:45 PM.
                            "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                            Albert Einstein

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Howie View Post
                              Well I'm giving you 22 spankings, now matter what you claim!

                              Happy Birthday Sally!!!

                              Ohhhh myyyy

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X