Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

talking heafs *** song

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    talking heafs *** song

    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...


    Enjoy
    The early bird catches the worms~~~~~that means, I wake up early and have worms. lol

    That's my son's words of wisdom to me! ! lol

    #2
    I love this song. Thanks!


    Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

    Comment


      #3
      Yes I too have always loved Talking Heads. I cant reme,ber which song i posted cause it got bleeped out.

      I made sooooo many typos cause my eyes were seeing double & vision was blurry (migraine & fatigue, both of wich are much better.

      Hope we speak again soon.
      Thanks
      The early bird catches the worms~~~~~that means, I wake up early and have worms. lol

      That's my son's words of wisdom to me! ! lol

      Comment


        #4
        Another favorite of mine--"Take Me to the River." You say it got bleeped out? Your link works fine for me.
        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

        Comment


          #5
          I liked "Psycho Killer" too. Very creative group.


          Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by agate View Post
            Another favorite of mine--"Take Me to the River." You say it got bleeped out? Your link works fine for me.


            What i ment to say was. ..... part of the song name had ****song nam e. ..... In the title. & i saw that **** in front of the name of song titile. The song link was good...... Who knows might be my tablet.

            Glad everything worked & you were able to hear the song. ( you know i was suffering from sleep deprevation & had a freenin migraine from heck. Most likely i did something wrong, like a typo or even typin in the incorrect word. Ahhh knos wat hapened girl. An infux of dark matter &neutrinoes doing a number on the eart.h. haha THAT LAST PART IS THE QUINTESSENAL DEFINITON OF MS ?
            The early bird catches the worms~~~~~that means, I wake up early and have worms. lol

            That's my son's words of wisdom to me! ! lol

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Frog42 View Post
              I liked "Psycho Killer" too. Very creative group.
              Yeah my girl I loved & still love Brian Ferry & The Talking Heads. Just something about the lyrics, music & Brian Ferry.

              Peace
              The early bird catches the worms~~~~~that means, I wake up early and have worms. lol

              That's my son's words of wisdom to me! ! lol

              Comment

              Working...
              X