Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jow Walsh --+++++ Life's been good to me so far

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Jow Walsh --+++++ Life's been good to me so far

    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...


    Another one of my faorite sons,

    hope ya'll like

    Peace ya'll
    The early bird catches the worms~~~~~that means, I wake up early and have worms. lol

    That's my son's words of wisdom to me! ! lol

    #2
    I've always loved that song.
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by agate View Post
      I've always loved that song.


      Thanks Hun. Glad you enjoyed it.

      I wonder if i could post songs every now & then.

      Thanks

      Peace
      The early bird catches the worms~~~~~that means, I wake up early and have worms. lol

      That's my son's words of wisdom to me! ! lol

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Infrared Charlotte View Post
        Thanks Hun. Glad you enjoyed it.

        I wonder if i could post songs every now & then.

        Thanks



        Peace
        I can't speak for the board administration or for anyone else but they aren't as strict about off-topic posts as they were in the old days.

        My impression is that they welcome signs of life here!
        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by agate View Post
          I can't speak for the board administration or for anyone else but they aren't as strict about off-topic posts as they were in the old days.

          My impression is that they welcome signs of life here!

          Thanks Hun. I love listening to music. My taste is very eclectic.

          Peace
          The early bird catches the worms~~~~~that means, I wake up early and have worms. lol

          That's my son's words of wisdom to me! ! lol

          Comment


            #6
            Thanks for the music......I liked it very much.
            I am sitting with my first cup of coffee this morning, my pup by my side and listening to Joe Walsh.
            Life is perfect!
            Linda~~~~

            Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Lazarus View Post
              Thanks for the music......I liked it very much.
              I am sitting with my first cup of coffee this morning, my pup by my side and listening to Joe Walsh.
              Life is perfect!



              Now, that's the life, eh?

              Glad you enjoyed it Linda.

              Yes my dear, Life's been good. Body crapped out but life is good.

              Peace my dear.
              The early bird catches the worms~~~~~that means, I wake up early and have worms. lol

              That's my son's words of wisdom to me! ! lol

              Comment

              Working...
              X