Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 ALL OF YA'S MS'srs I WANT A NEW DRUG --- song

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    4 ALL OF YA'S MS'srs I WANT A NEW DRUG --- song

    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...



    Huey & the News sing a little ditty 4 us

    If it were only that simple eh?

    Docs have 2 believe & understand it REALY help us.
    (my onpinion)

    Peace Ya'all
    The early bird catches the worms~~~~~that means, I wake up early and have worms. lol

    That's my son's words of wisdom to me! ! lol

    #2
    Hi Charlotte,
    Huey Lewis and the News, what ever happened to them? Are they still around?
    When I clicked on the link, no music . . . it says "This video contains content from UMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds." Huh?

    Hadn't thought about that song in a long time. I can hear it now in my head. Oh well, got the old record around here somewhere but I'm too lazy to dig it out!
    Thanks anywho!

    Comment


      #3
      Here's a live version anyhow that's not blocked:

      Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

      Huey Lewis is still around but the rest of the band has had several changes in members.
      Last edited by Frog42; 01-28-2016, 03:37 PM.


      Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

      Comment


        #4
        Thanks Vicky and Charlotte, that was enjoyable! Where was that show, Vicky? They sure drew a large crowd!

        Comment


          #5
          Someone posted it was Germany.


          Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by nuthatch View Post
            Hi Charlotte,
            Huey Lewis and the News, what ever happened to them? Are they still around?
            When I clicked on the link, no music . . . it says "This video contains content from UMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds." Huh?

            Hadn't thought about that song in a long time. I can hear it now in my head. Oh well, got the old record around here somewhere but I'm too lazy to dig it out!
            Thanks anywho!

            I see you got a good link tjst works the America. Bizarre though it works in canada.
            Yep good song.

            Peace
            The early bird catches the worms~~~~~that means, I wake up early and have worms. lol

            That's my son's words of wisdom to me! ! lol

            Comment

            Working...
            X