Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlotte

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Charlotte

    Charlotte, just slow down on posting, and let folks get to know you. Making dozens of posts and replies each day isn't the way to be known. Slow down, and post if you really add to a discussion. No one likes a "postie mostie".

    I've been here for many years, I know many here, and they know me. You just arrived on the scene, and didn't let folks know you. I don't even know IF you have MS.

    If you are here just to stir folks here up, then keep it up, and you will be banned.
    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

    Albert Einstein

    #2
    Howie, Sandra (Infrared Charlotte) is a former member here who's returning. She was CatInTheHat then.



    She seems to be suffering from severe pain just now, and it may or may not be more kidney stone problems. That much pain can drive anyone around the bend. It's quite possible that after she feels better, she'll apologize.

    Sandra, Howie has pointed out:

    If you are here just to stir folks here up, then keep it up, and you will be banned.
    I'm afraid that this is exactly what I wanted to say too. We may be a support board but everyone here has MS. We can't take much stress. And it does look as if you've been stirring the pot, just a wee bit anyway.
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    Comment


      #3
      Thanks Agate. I don't remember CatInTheHat. My brain is fading.
      "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

      Albert Einstein

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Howie View Post
        Charlotte, just slow down on posting, and let folks get to know you. Making dozens of posts and replies each day isn't the way to be known. Slow down, and post if you really add to a discussion. No one likes a "postie mostie".

        I've been here for many years, I know many here, and they know me. You just arrived on the scene, and didn't let folks know you. I don't even know IF you have MS.

        If you are here just to stir folks here up, then keep it up, and you will be banned.
        **** me! !! Jeeze i dont have ms? Really? Now i have heard it all.

        So what if i respond/answer threads. I was just trying to be friendly & get to know new people & reconnect with others.

        My lord.
        The early bird catches the worms~~~~~that means, I wake up early and have worms. lol

        That's my son's words of wisdom to me! ! lol

        Comment


          #5
          Please do people the favor of reading their posts carefully enough so that you've understood them. What Howie said was that we don't know if you have MS. That is quite different from saying you don't have MS. He was just pointing out that since people here don't seem to remember your posts and we don't have access to them here any more, we don't know much about you yet.
          SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

          Comment


            #6
            Howie,
            Cat in the Hat was here on this forum when Sven came "visiting", so she was a member here quite some time ago. Does that jog your memory?

            My memory is fading also, but I remember Sven and I remember the avatar of the lime peel cat hat. And I remember the sting of nonacceptance. It's a bad feeling that no one deserves to feel.

            Comment


              #7
              I agree, Nuthatch.

              I remember those things about her too.


              Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

              Comment


                #8
                Easy Peasy there Howie honey!
                Last edited by SalpalSally; 02-08-2016, 05:21 AM.
                Love, Sally


                "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






                Comment

                Working...
                X