Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adem, guillan barre and zika

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Adem, guillan barre and zika

    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

    Pretty interesting and am wondering if some of the MS cases are linked to Zika.

    #2
    Thanks....
    I have mentioned often that I was diagnosed with Lyme Disease....about 6 years before the MS diagnosis.
    No one around here knew what it was then and I was untreated for a year until a friend took me to Mass General. They diagnosed Lyme right away but said it was too late to treat me.

    The neurologist who identified Lyme did think that if Lyme goes untreated it can develop into MS.

    Your post reminded me of that information.
    Linda~~~~

    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Lazarus View Post
      Thanks....
      I have mentioned often that I was diagnosed with Lyme Disease....about 6 years before the MS diagnosis.
      No one around here knew what it was then and I was untreated for a year until a friend took me to Mass General. They diagnosed Lyme right away but said it was too late to treat me.

      The neurologist who identified Lyme did think that if Lyme goes untreated it can develop into MS.

      Your post reminded me of that information.

      Wow, I didn't know that!!!
      Love, Sally


      "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






      Comment

      Working...
      X