Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Social media representation of CCSVI intervention for MS

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Lady was on FB (I'm not) and other boards. If she was looking for us, I am sure she was/is savy enough to find us.
    ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

    Comment


      #17
      That's what I figured too , Ann.
      Love, Sally


      "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






      Comment


        #18
        I've been hesitant to contact people who were here but now aren't. It seems a bit pesky. The person may have reasons for staying away--and those reasons might include simply not wanting to think about MS or anything connected with it.

        It's possible to be having so many MS problems that you just want to put discussion of MS on a back burner, too.
        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

        Comment


          #19
          Agreed. Sally is an exception to this rule.

          And to think she was at the Derby. La-di-da!
          ANN
          There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by stillstANNding View Post
            Agreed. Sally is an exception to this rule.

            And to think she was at the Derby. La-di-da!
            ANN
            I'm so glad to know a Kentucky Colonel other than Colonel Sanders!
            SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

            Comment


              #21
              All of you are so smart - such good memories! I had tried without saying anything on the forum to come up with her name and could not, but you guys did.

              Agate, Colonel Sanders use to cuss something terrible. My youngest brother got a part-time job MANY years ago in one of their stores and he came by. My brother was just a teenager working to help buy his first car when he turned 16. The Colonel used some very foul language. I was surprised.

              Sally went to the KY Dirby???? I am so jealous.
              Virginia

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by stillstANNding View Post
                Agreed. Sally is an exception to this rule.

                And to think she was at the Derby. La-di-da!
                ANN

                I. Was deleted from the roster for not donating any money....LOL,!
                Love, Sally


                "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






                Comment


                  #23
                  Sally is an exception to this rule.
                  It's no rule--just my opinion. And I do recall sending some dogs out for Howie a while back. Anybody who posts pretty much daily here for years is going to be noticed if he/she suddenly stops.

                  I don't make rules, and some people have the mistaken impression that I'm a moderator here. I'm not.

                  Sally, you were kicked off the roster of people eligible to be Kentucky Colonels?

                  Agate, Colonel Sanders use to cuss something terrible. My youngest brother got a part-time job MANY years ago in one of their stores and he came by. My brother was just a teenager working to help buy his first car when he turned 16. The Colonel used some very foul language. I was surprised.
                  Many years ago I'd have been surprised too. Language that wasn't acceptable a while back is downright trendy now. It's odd how language changes. S*** and f*** and a**h*** and quite a few other words are big ho-hums in many situations now.
                  SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Sally,I want to know about the hat!
                    ANN
                    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

                    Comment


                      #25
                      I remember when someone offered to make my father a KY Colonel but he wasn't interested. He was probably aware it was all show and he didn't go to the Derby anyhow.


                      Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by stillstANNding View Post
                        Sally,I want to know about the hat!
                        ANN
                        Huh???????????
                        Love, Sally


                        "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






                        Comment


                          #27
                          Did you wear a fancy hat, Sally?
                          There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Yes Ann but I forget what??
                            Weer talking 1958!!!
                            probably the year you were born?
                            Last edited by SalpalSally; 05-06-2016, 04:57 PM.
                            Love, Sally


                            "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






                            Comment


                              #29
                              I was 8, Sally, but don't tell anyone. Shhhhhh.

                              ANN
                              There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Ann, no wonder you have just recently gotten married. You are only a baby.
                                Virginia

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X