Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Such a sad day. 9-11 We Will Never Forget. 10th Anniversary Memorial

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Such a sad day. 9-11 We Will Never Forget. 10th Anniversary Memorial

    Such a sad day.

    9-11-2001 We Will Never Forget

    10th Anniversary Memorial for those that died that day








    .
    Lady


    May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

    #2
    Thank you for posting Lady. A very lovely tribute!

    Virginia
    Virginia

    Comment


      #3
      Yes, Thank you ((((Lady)))), a good post.
      Love, Sally


      "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






      Comment


        #4
        I certainly shall never forget that day. I didn't know anyone who died that day but I still mourn with all those family members of the victims. I saw the new memorial site in NYC on TV and thought it was beautiful! Touching post Lady.
        Last edited by funnylegs4; 09-12-2011, 06:16 PM.
        Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
        My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

        Comment

        Working...
        X