Did you ever locate your brother? Or at least get his phone number? I hope so.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Preventing pressure sores
Collapse
X
-
I haven't heard a word from him since the strange incident Friday, but get a message from Amazon on my phone that 2 things will get here tomorrow. A peace offering? All I want is for him to see a doctor other than the quack he goes to now, and address his depression. THAT would make me happy."Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."
Albert Einstein
Comment
-
Howie, spread looks comfortable.
Do you fuss with your brother about him not going to a Doctor? If so, that might make him shy away from calling you. If he is depressed and wants to talk about it, he might still not want to hear what you are going to say about ADs. It is a hard place for you to be in because you want the best for him, but sometime when one is depressed it is hard to listen to someone tell them what they feel they need to do. I hope you hear from him soon and that he is upbeat and feeling better. He might not be bi-polar, he might just be depressed about his illness. It is easy to fall into that trap when one has a serious illness and hard to come out of it. We all know that here.Virginia
Comment

Comment