Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear Moderators, could you help someone who is locked out please?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Dear Moderators, could you help someone who is locked out please?

    Cat Dancer/Uppitycats has been having problems logging in. Could you help please?

    EDITED TO ADD: Moderators, if possible maybe delete this thread?
    Last edited by agate; 08-25-2016, 12:57 PM.
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    #2
    She's showing up as online as Uppitycats now. Maybe the problem has been fixed?
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    Comment


      #3
      The problem has been solved. That happens sometimes!
      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

      Comment


        #4
        Yes, thanks....issue has been resolved. Kindle is broke, had to do a hard restart, lost everything.....but all is good now.

        Comment


          #5
          Hello Joan and Uppitycats!

          If people don't post on this thread, it will move down the topic page until it is gone.

          And who knows? Maybe Howie will tell us a cat story and put a whole different spin on this thread!

          Or not.

          #7

          Just pm us with any problems in the future and you'll avoid starting a thread. We can see that we have a pm when we sign in and since we get so few pm's they stand out when we get one.
          Last edited by Moderator #7; 08-25-2016, 02:43 PM.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Moderator #7 View Post
            Hello Joan and Uppitycats!

            If people don't post on this thread, it will move down the topic page until it is gone.

            And who knows? Maybe Howie will tell us a cat story and put a whole different spin on this thread!



            Or not.

            #7

            Just pm us with any problems in the future and you'll avoid starting a thread. We can see that we have a pm when we sign in and since we get so few pm's they stand out when we get one.
            Well, the problem with pm'ing you is is that if I can't log on to begin with, there doesn't seem to be any place where I can pm you to tell you I can't log on! :) One has to be logged on to get there...as best as I could tell. Which is why I reached out to Joan and Peg on Facebook to ask them to contact you to help me. Confusing. Oh well. all is fixed now. And I have cat stories to share if you really want to hear them. With four furkids, there's always stories...
            ...I am not a doctor nor medical professional, and don't pretend to be one, here... :o

            Comment


              #7
              Yes, I should have PM'd the moderators but felt that a thread might be more attention-getting. I thought that the mods must be deluged with PMs and didn't want to take a chance on mine turning up at the bottom of the pile but apparently that's not how it goes.
              SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

              Comment


                #8
                the Cat is back,,all is good now,,
                " Don't outsmart your common sense"

                Peg

                Comment


                  #9
                  Once upon a time, in the land of fuzzy butts, there was a pair called Sam and Seven............
                  "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                  Albert Einstein

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X