Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions About Moving From Relapsing Remitting to Sceondary Progressive MS

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    An' doth a good job thoo.
    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

    Albert Einstein

    Comment


      #17
      I did some more research on the National MS site and if I understand what I read correctly it appears that the nerve damage in my right leg is the lingering effects from the attack 14 months back. Which means I'm still basically the same and am still relapsing/remitting.
      DAR
      R/R 1993
      Draw close to God and he will draw close to you. - James 4:8

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by Howie View Post
        So what am I?
        No one can figure that one out.


        Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by Frog42 View Post
          No one can figure that one out.
          LOOLOLLolololol
          Love, Sally


          "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by Jen's Solitude View Post
            I did some more research on the National MS site and if I understand what I read correctly it appears that the nerve damage in my right leg is the lingering effects from the attack 14 months back. Which means I'm still basically the same and am still relapsing/remitting.
            I've heard that the relapses or flares often leave deficits behind--maybe less mobility in a limb, eyesight not as sharp, whatever. That may be what is going on.
            SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by agate View Post
              I've heard that the relapses or flares often leave deficits behind--maybe less mobility in a limb, eyesight not as sharp, whatever. That may be what is going on.
              yes definately !
              Love, Sally


              "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






              Comment

              Working...
              X