Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone remember Donna?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Anyone remember Donna?

    Donna was a member here long ago. When I bought my PT Cruiser, 2005, she and her hubby Donald came down, and we all went out to have dinner.

    When Mary Casey Darden who posted the latest MS news, was moved into a care facility, Donna and a friend of hers, and myself, went to see Mary, and we went out to lunch.

    Donna called me now and then, and she was so fun to talk with.

    But it's been a while since I've heard from her, and I know besides having MS, she had a heart problem.

    I would love to hear something about her, good or bad. You can post here, or send me a PM. Thanks!
    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

    Albert Einstein

    #2
    I remember Mary Casey Darden, and I knew there was a couple that lived not too far away from you but did not remember their names.
    Virginia

    Comment


      #3
      :) I remember a Donna who was at the 1st or 2nd Leafwatchers. I have an old email address for her bit not sure if it works. Jeanie :)

      Comment


        #4
        I remember Mary Casey Darden and often wonder how she did with the move and adjustment. As I recall, she was working at getting a service dog at the time.

        Comment


          #5
          I wonder the same things about everyone. I might have Donna's phone number, but if she had passed away, and her husband answered, I would feel HORRIBLE that I had dug up very unpleasant memories for him, to tell me that she has passed away.

          I may have other ways to find out about Donna.
          "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

          Albert Einstein

          Comment


            #6
            I remember her but only vaguely. I believe her user name was Donna?

            And I remember reading Mary Casey Darden's posts but don't remember much about her.

            Sorry I can't help with more information. Hope you find her, Howie.
            SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

            Comment


              #7
              I've been searching online, and every place ends up wanting you to pay. America!
              "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

              Albert Einstein

              Comment


                #8
                Since you probably know her first and last name, you could try looking for her on Facebook. They don't charge but you'll find out only whether she's on Facebook, not whether she's anywhere else.
                SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                Comment


                  #9
                  I knew Donna,, we met in the club "Bad Girls",, she was known there as HB,,{Honey bee stings she used for her MS },, I really miss her,, we talked {chat room} way into the night,, ,,I even met her,,
                  " Don't outsmart your common sense"

                  Peg

                  Comment


                    #10
                    That's her Peg, she did the bee stings, and her hubby raised the bees in several hives. I watched him once do the whole process, from hive to honey jar.

                    What ever became of her? She came here a long time ago, but not now.
                    Last edited by Howie; 12-23-2016, 06:57 AM.
                    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                    Albert Einstein

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Donna was the picture lady! I remember her for bee stings too!

                      Howie, I remember you mentioning quite recently that you went to see MCD with her.

                      I'm sure her DH would appreciate the enquiry and interest, even if it's to provide you with an unhappy update, although it may not be at all, but a happy reconnection.

                      Peg, do you have contact info you could share with Howie? Have you been in touch with her recently?
                      Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.

                      Per Mike Weins: "...the admin/mod team doesn't have to provide a forewarning/warning/mention about altering a members post. It doesn't matter if they fix a link, remove a link, fix a typo, or whatever...."

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X